Venue: Embarkation at GRSE (Near Laguna Beach Hotel)
Departure Time: 8.40
Return Time: 16:30
5 East Island hopping Speedboat:
Ile au Phare
Also known by the name of Ile aux Fouquets, Ile du Phare is indeed one of the first islets to be discovered by the Dutch back in 1598
Ile de la passe
Just off the south east coast of Mauritius, in the lagoon of the Mahebourg coastal village, is one of the most historically significant islets of Mauritius
Ile aux aigrettes
Ile aux Aigrettes is an islet off the south-east coast of Mauritius. It functions as a nature reserve and a scientific research station.
Ilot Flammant is the most northerly of the Mahebourg islets. It is a small sandbank of about 30 m2 formed from sand and broken pieces of coral.
Ile aux cerfs
Famous for its white sandy beaches, its turquoise lagoons and for the wide range of restaurants, water sports and land activities on offer.
Reservation and important details:
– Voucher is valid for 1 month as from the date of purchase
– Call merchant directly to select available dates and session time once payment is done.
– If date is not available, you can select another available date.
– You will have up to a maximum of 1 month to use voucher else you lose the overall booking.
– Once payment is done, please notify us to issue your voucher