– Guests must abide by the latest Covid19 policies set by the Government of Mauritius
– Guest must have relevant valid driving license and must be shown on arrival. If not, merchant reserve the right to cancel your reservation and no refund shall be given
– Price may vary between days, months and seasons accordingly. For instance, for the current month, we have this rate.
– Above all, Merchant policies must be followed. In other words, the merchant has right to deny your booking and no refund will be given if you are not abiding.
– Also, Mauritian ID card or passport must be shown by all customers upon arrival. Merchant reserve all rights to charge you another rate or cancel your booking if you cannot present your ID card or passport.
– Covid-19 Lockdown Policy: Booking will be cancelled & postponed for a period not exceeding one year.
– No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
– Flight and transfers are not included in price
– Flight Delay or Cancelled: Customers should liaise directly with merchant to communicate for the new arrival & departure time (Full cancellation fee applies if customer does not do so)
– The merchant is solely responsible for this deal, all grievance must be address directly to them before checkout.