Based in the wild south of the island, We provides an unforgettable Horse Riding adventure in Mauritius on a 2,5 km long, an almost desert beautiful beach.
ITINERARY & PROGRAMS
What awaits you
Once in a lifetime experience! Unique horse back riding sensations you have never felt before.
The ride out on the beach is unique as the rider will find himself on a 2.5km desert beach with no hotels!
You are on a beautiful horse on the beach with a slight sea breeze and the waves swashing the sandy shore!
The activities are offered:
Monday – Saturday:
Opening Time : 10.30
Closing Time : 16:00
INCLUDED IN YOUR PACKAGE
A 1h00 horse riding session with 15min riding lesson time.
Natural wild life and superb view
Long and pristine white sand beach with great coastal scenery.
We cater for all riders whether it is your first time on a horse or if you are an experienced rider:
– Inexperienced horse riders and children (More than 6yrs old) will be accompanied by one of our professional team member on foot.
– Experienced riders(riding for a few years) will be allowed to gallop with horses.
– Horse Riding equipment will be provided.
– Riders weight should not exceed 95kg.
– Long jeans, trouser’s or leggings and closed shoes are recommended.
– It is recommended to arrive at the stables at least 30 min before the start of your ride to fill out our forms, have your helmet allocated and to check your riding capability.
Reservation and important details:
– Voucher is valid for 3 months as from the date of purchase
– Call merchant directly to select available dates and session time once payment is done.
– If date is not available, you can select another available date.
– You will have up to a maximum of 3 months to use voucher else you lose the overall booking.
– Once payment is done, please notify us to issue your voucher
What should you bring?
- Sunglasses, hat and Camera.
Terms & Conditions
– This deal is for resident of Mauritius.
– Guest must abide the latest Covid19 Policy in force in Mauritius
– First, 100% Cancelation Fee applies if customer does not show up at appointed time and place.
– Price may vary between days, months and seasons accordingly. For instance, for the current month, we have this rate.
– Above all, the merchant policies must be followed. In other words, the merchant has right to ask you to leave and no refund will be given if you are not abiding.
– Also, Mauritian ID card or passport must be shown by all customers upon arrival. Merchant reserve all rights to charge you another rate or cancel your booking if you cannot present your ID card or passport.
– No Cancellation policy- Once booking is confirmed, it is not possible to cancel and no refund will be given
– No postponement after the 3 months is allowed.
– No show will be charged the total rate. No rescheduling allowed
– If Voucher expire, you lose overall booking. No refund will be given