– This deal is for resident of Mauritius Only
– SeaVilla Mauritius is authorised to welcome unvaccinated guests
– This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 18 years old)
– Parking is on the public beach
– Pool is not attended – The use of the pool is at your own risk.
– WiFi is available only in public areas
– No kitchenette in the apartment & cutleries NOT included (plates, spoon, forks, glass, knives, etc.) – Bring your own
– Cooking/Barbecue is not allowed in the apartments
– Smoking is not allowed in apartments . If guest is caught cooking or smoking in the apartment, this will lead to immediate check out without negotiation plus Mur 10 000 damage fee.
– There will be a 3% additional charges added to all payments done by cards.
– Cost of Lost Keys: Main door: Mur 2500/ Magnetic Card: Mur 500
– Showel gel are not provided and is at sale at reception.
– Housekeping is available daily with supplement: Mur 100 Standard Apartment/ Mur 150 Family 2 Bedroom / Mur 200 – Family 3 Bedroom
– Compulsory depot of Mur 2500 per apartment is requested paid in cash upon check in for room guarantee. Depot is only returned if are no damages in room.
– For payment by card – 3% bank charges will automatically be applied on total amount.
– Mask is compulsory everywhere on the premises.
– We reserve the right of access to guests upon temperature check
– Only 1 toilet paper will be provided per bathroom, a supplement will be charged for an additional.
– Beach towels are available against a deposit fee of Rs.400 per person
– In the case of another lockdown, No refund will be applicable, we will postpone stay for a period of 9 months.
– First, 100% Cancelation Fee applies if customer does not show up at appointed time and place of SeaVilla Mauritius
– Price may vary between days, months and seasons accordingly. For instance, for the current month, we have this rate.
– Above all, SeaVilla Mauritius policies must be followed. In other words, the hotel has right to ask you to leave and no refund will be given if you are not abiding.
– Also, Mauritian ID card or passport must be shown by all customers upon arrival. Merchant reserve all rights to charge you another rate or cancel your booking if you cannot present your ID card or passport.
– Deals are subject to availability, in case payment has already been done and there is no availability for that date, customer can choose to take the package for another date or a full refund.
– Any food allergy should be communicated prior to booking
– No Cancellation policy- Once booking is confirmed, it is not possible to cancel and no refund will be given
– No postponement will depend on Hotel’s policy
– No show will be charged the total rate. No rescheduling allowed
– All extras not included in this offer will be charged upon check out