– Swimsuits must be covered (with e.g.: a pareo, a shirt, etc. in restaurant and Bar:
– You are not allow to enter the restaurant soaked. Dry yourself well first
– Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
– Only food and drinks purchased on the property are allowed
– All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged to guests directly upon departure
– Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
– Booking confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
– Food allergens & dietary restrictions must be communicated to the property, prior to arrival
– Age requirement: If customer fails to declare a child or book the wrong age group, additional charges may apply on arrival.
– No cancellation policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no refunds in case of cancellation at any time.
– Rescheduling, or re-bookings are allowed only in force Majeure or positive to Covid
– No-shows will be charged the total rate; no refunds
– Mauritian citizens: ID card, passport or resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rates
– Guests should abide by the latest covid19 policy set by the Government of Mauritius
– Price may vary between days, months and seasons accordingly. For instance, for the current month, we have this rate.
– Deals are subject to availability, in case payment has already been done and there is no availability for that date, customer can choose to take the package for another date or a full refund
– Covid-19 Lockdown Policy: Booking will be cancelled & refunded as a store credit in your Best.mu account only