By accessing the website at www.best.mu, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. By accessing and using Best.mu site, you acknowledge to agree that you have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.
2. Access to the Site
- Best.mu retains the right at our sole discretion to deny service, or access to the Site or an account to anyone, at any time and for any reason. You acknowledge that there may be interruptions in service or events that are beyond our control.
- To be able to purchase a deal, user has to register for an account. When creating an account, you agree to comply with our terms of conditions. This account will be a non transferable and may not be sold, combine or share with anyone. It is your responsibility to keep your credentials secure. If you feel your account is being use by someone else, you should immediately contact Best.mu. In any case, we will not be liable for any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of any activity related to your account.
- Best.mu does not guarantee pricing errors or product information errors and reserves the right, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product or service whose price was incorrectly posted or issues with programming that results in an error. If this occurs, Best.mu will notify you by email and or by phone.
- Booking done on this site is not a confirmation for the package although payment has already been made. The trip is confirmed only when we process the booking and a receipt is sent to the client. If payment has already been done and there is no availability for the given date, customer can choose to take the trip for another date or a full refund.
- You waive and release Best.mu from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Merchant in connection with your use of a offer or the goods or services it provides.
- Best.mu offers customers facilities to make payments via by several secure method including by cards. You are solely responsible to make the full payment, irrespective of the payment method, to best.mu at-least 5 days prior to the trip to be able to offer you the service you have asked.
- Our credit cards payment method is securely handle by third parties MIPS and local bank. You hereby agree that your information will be shared with these bodies and securely store. In any case, Best.mu shall not be held responsible for the service, fraud or any loss, damage and/or prejudice suffered as a result of any activity related to the payment of your package through our website.
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival. Merchant reserve all rights to charge you international rate or cancel your booking if you cannot present your Mauritian ID card or Resident permit.
- Deals are subject to availability, in case payment has already been done and there is no availability for that date, customer can choose to take the trip for another date or a full refund.
- The Merchant is solely responsible for the deal. The Merchant is the issuer of the deal and is fully responsible for all goods and services it provides to you and for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, and liabilities and costs it may cause you to suffer, directly or indirectly, in full or in part.
- Under no circumstances will Best.mu be liable for any kind liabilities if deal could not be delivered or of commission that your bank might charge you.
- You agree to waive Best.mu from any Liabilities arising from or related to any act or omission of a Merchant in connection with your use of a deal or the goods or services it provides in connection with the deal.
4. Cancellation Policy
- If for any reason, you decide to cancel your confirmed booking, Best.mu will apply the cancellation policy as described below.
1. In case of a “No Show” or “lateness” the client will be charged for a last minute cancellation(100% cancellation charge with no refund).
Note: 100% Cancellation Fee applies if customer does not show up at appointed time and place.
2. Cancellations x hours (where x is defined in the deal) prior to the booking are charged 50% per person
3. Cancellations x hours (where x is defined in the deal) hours prior to the cruise and No Show – 100% Cancellations fees
4. In cases of force majeure or as a result of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
- Best.mu shall provide a 100% full refund to the customer in the total amount if any of the conditions below are met:
i. Customer must send a cancellation mail x days (where x is defined in the deal) before the package on [email protected]
ii. Cancellation of Trip by us; due to bad weather or any other reasons.
Note: We are not liable to provide the client with a refund for the taxi fare/travelling or fuel cost or to cover any other charge except for the activity paid
- If booking is cancel by the supplier
Before or on the day of your trip, the supplier for any reason, decline your booking, the customer can either choose another date or request Best.mu for a refund. We shall refund customer full amount only after contacting the supplier and having valid reasons for the cancellation from supplier. If it is the customer fault (Not arriving on time, among many other reasons), no refund shall be provided.
Note: We are not liable to provide the client with a refund for the taxi fare/travelling or fuel cost or to cover any other charge except for the package paid
- The materials on Best.mu’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Best.mu makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Best.mu does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Best.mu or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Best.mu’s website, even if Best.mu or a Best.mu authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Best.mu’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Best.mu does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Best.mu may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Best.mu does not make any commitment to update the materials.
We make every effort to ensure that property images and descriptions of displayed on Best.mu are accurate and up dated, we cannot guarantee this always the case as these information is obtained from our Suppliers.
Best.mu has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Best.mu of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Best.mu may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Mauritius and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
11. Disclaimer of warranty.
You agree that use of this site is at your sole risk. Best.mu does not make any warranty as to:
- Any damage or loss that may be obtained from use of this site
- The accuracy, completeness, reliability or content of any information provided through this site.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Best.mu from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.